So, I recently had been craving pineapple, and I decided to experiment!
You should always experiment, you never know how great something might taste mixed together.
- Cut a few slices of pineapple, I buy the already sliced ones from Fortinos, makes it a lot easier
- Dice them into small pieces, and throw them in the blender
- MIX MIX MIX ( make sure you add a bit of water, so it isn’t too thick)
- Now, if you change your mind you have a pineapple smoothie, ( make sure you add the ice cream, it’s extra yummm)
- If not, find a cooking non-stick pan and pour the contents from the blender into the pan
- Let it cook for about 2 minutes, low flame, and make sure you do a little mixing
- Then add about a teaspoon of finely ground cinnamon, I’m obsessed with this spice
- Add about 2 teaspoons of brown or white sugar, to mask the “sour” (only if you want to)
- STIR STIR STIR
- Now, throw some cashew in the blender, I do about 15.
- Add a bit of water and BLEND BLEND BLEND
- Then add the paste to your pan, to the cooking pineapple haha
- ADD A BIT MORE CINNAMON, IT DEFINITELY GIVES A GREAT FLAVOUR
- Keep mixing, for a few more minutes till all the cashew has blended in
- And there you have it, ready to top!
You can add this over chicken, or keep the side or use it as a dip 🙂
It is a complete blend of all different kinds of flavours, definitely worth a try 🙂